Blackburn v Wednesday
Sky Bet Championship
26 December 2013
Sheffield Wednesday are advising supporters that the Boxing Day clash against Blackburn Rovers is pay on the day.
The Owls have already sold over 2,800 tickets for the trip to Ewood Park. For further details read the article Pay on the day at Rovers.
Keep up with the action by..
- Listening live on Boxing Day with full match commentary on Wednesday Player.
- Visiting swfc.co.uk for all the news, views and reaction from the Championship clash.
- Following the Owls’ official Twitter account @swfc and have your say using the #swfc hashtag!
- Getting involved on the official SWFC Facebook page at facebook.com/sheffieldwednesday ('like' our page today!)
- Checking out the latest video additions on the club’s official YouTube channel (subscribe for FREE by CLICKING HERE
Owls: Atdhe Nuhiu is a doubt for the Boxing Day trip to Blackburn. The striker picked up a shoulder injury on Saturday during the Owls’ clash with Bournemouth.
Glenn Loovens (back) has returned to full training after missing the game against the Cherries while Wednesday are hopeful that Connor Wickham (hamstring) will be available for selection.
Blackburn: Rovers are in good shape for the festive fixture against Wednesday.
Lee Williamson made his return to action from injury last time out in Rovers’ 1-0 win at Yeovil, while Josh King (dead leg) could feature.
Striker DJ Campbell is also available for selection.
Latest from Sky Bet
Owls to win 2-1 12/1
2-2 draw 16/1
Blackburn winning at half time, Owls win the game 40/1
Kieran Lee to score the first goal 25/1
Connor Wickham to score a brace 14/1
6 April 2013
Owls 3-2 Blackburn
(Jermaine Johnson 20, 78, Lita 35 (p); Rhodes 12 (p), Dann 71)
Jermaine Johnson scored the decisive goal that won the points for Wednesday back in April. Watch his stunning strike against Rovers below!
Subscribe to the SWFC YouTube channel and get more videos like this in your feed! CLICK HERE
to subscribe now!
Head to head
One to watch – Jordan Rhodes
The Rovers hitman has been lethal in front of goal this term with 13 goals from 24 appearances.
The ex-Huddersfield man has netted three goals from his last four games, including the winning goal last time out against Yeovil.