Owls v Bournemouth
Sky Bet Championship
21 December 2013
Season Ticket holders can ‘Bring a Friend for £10’ and ‘Kids for a Quid’! This offer must be taken up before 5.00pm on Friday.
Season Ticket holders can bring one guest for just £10 and all juniors under 18 can purchase a ticket for just £1 in any home area of the ground.
Keep up with the action by..
- Listening live this weekend with full match commentary on Wednesday Player.
- Visiting swfc.co.uk for all the news, views and reaction from the Championship clash.
- Following the Owls’ official Twitter account @swfc and have your say using the #swfc hashtag!
- Getting involved on the official SWFC Facebook page at facebook.com/sheffieldwednesday ('like' our page today!)
- Checking out the latest video additions on the club’s official YouTube channel (subscribe for FREE by
Team news Owls: Joe Mattock and Giles Coke are in contention to feature on Saturday.
First team coach Stuart Gray confirmed the duo had trained on Thursday morning.
Elsewhere the Owls have no fresh injury or suspension concerns following the midweek abandoned clash with Wigan.
The game was ended in the 59th minute due to unplayable conditions against the Latics.
Bournemouth: Elliott Ward (calf) is unavailable for the Cherries and is aiming for a return to the side in the New Year.
Bournemouth have won just one game from their previous nine and have slipped down to 17th in the division after making a strong start.
Latest from Sky Bet
Owls to win 2-0
Owls to win 3-0
Bournemouth winning at half time, Wednesday go on to win
Jacques Maghoma to score the first goal
Owls to keep a clean sheet
9/4 Last time out – Owls v Wigan highlights VIDEO
Subscribe to the SWFC YouTube channel and get more videos like this in your feed!
to do subscribe now!
10 March 2012
Owls 3-0 Bournemouth
(Batth 4, Addison 9 og, Antonio 10)
Head to head
Owls Draws Bournemouth League 1 3 4 FA Cup 2 0 0 League Cup 1 3 1 Total 4 6 5 One to watch – Lewis Grabban
Top scorer for the Cherries this season, Grabban has registered eight goals with his latest strike coming in Bournemouth’s 2-1 win away at Reading.
The former Millwall and Rotherham hitman signed for the Cherries in May 2012 and scored 13 goals in his maiden term in League 1 and has adapted well to life in the Championship.