Tickets are available in all home areas of the ground. CLICK HERE for more details.
Keep up with the action by..
- Listening live this evening with full match commentary on Wednesday Player.
- Visiting swfc.co.uk for all the news, views and reaction from the Championship clash.
- Following the Owls’ official Twitter account @swfc and have your say using the #swfc hashtag!
- Getting involved on the official SWFC Facebook page at facebook.com/sheffieldwednesday ('like' our page today!)
- Checking out the latest video additions on the club’s official YouTube channel (subscribe for FREE by CLICKING HERE).
Owls: First team coach Stuart Gray will take charge this evening and until a permanent appointment is made.
Defender Glenn Loovens has received international clearance and is available for tonight's game.
Lewis Buxton (groin) will be assessed ahead of the game after being withdrawn from the action at Blackpool with ten minutes left to play, as will Reda Johnson and Michail Antonio who both missed out at Bloomfield Road.
Matty Fryatt has returned to parent club Hull City, while Kamil Zayatte and Martin Taylor (both ankle) remain sidelined.
Leicester: Back to back wins over Ipswich and Millwall has seen the Foxes go three points clear at the top of the Championship.
Ignasi Miquel, Matty James and Anthony Knockaert all returned to the side that eased past Millwall on Saturday 3-0 at King Power stadium.
Sean St. Ledger (groin) and Tom Hopper (shin) are the only absentees.
Latest from Sky Bet
1-1 draw 11/2
Owls to win 2-1 10/1
Leicester winning at half time/ draw at full time 14/1
Owls to win and both teams to score 5/1
Connor Wickham to score first 7/1
Every account opened will directly benefit your club! Also, bet every week and you will qualify for a free £5 bet each and every week. JOIN NOW!
9 March 2013
Leicester 0-1 Owls
Head to head
One to watch – Lloyd Dyer
The pacey wideman is in fine form this season and on the goal trail with three strikes in his previous five games.
The 31-year-old, who signed for the Foxes in July 2008, scored last time out against Millwall in the 3-0 win that sent Nigel Pearson’s side top of the division.