Owls v Wigan
Sky Bet Championship
18 December 2013
Prices for Sheffield Wednesday v Wigan Athletic have been reduced to just £10 and £5 for all home areas of the ground.
Supporters can pay at the turnstiles but are advised to buy their tickets in advance to avoid unnecessary queuing on the night.
Keep up with the action by..
- Listening live this evening with full match commentary on Wednesday Player.
- Visiting swfc.co.uk for all the news, views and reaction from the Championship clash.
- Following the Owls’ official Twitter account @swfc and have your say using the #swfc hashtag!
- Getting involved on the official SWFC Facebook page at facebook.com/sheffieldwednesday ('like' our page today!)
- Checking out the latest video additions on the club’s official YouTube channel (subscribe for FREE by CLICKING HERE).
Owls: Stuart Gray will have a similar squad available to the one that overcame Watford 1-0 at Vicarage Road on Saturday.
Michail Antonio (knee), Giles Coke (hamstring), Lewis Buxton (groin) and Joe Mattock (thigh) all remain sidelined.
But Wednesday picked up no fresh injury concerns in their first away win and clean sheet of the campaign against the Hornets.
Wigan: Uwe Hosler has hinted at making changes after a hectic few weeks for the club at home and in Europe.
Ali Al Habsi and Gary Caldwell played in the behind closed doors friendly with Southport at the club's training ground on Tuesday but are unlikely to be involved at Hillsborough.
Latest from Sky Bet
Owls to win 1-0 15/2
Owls to win 2-0 12/1
Owls to win by exactly one goal 100/30
Reda Johnson to score first 14/1
Connor Wickham to score two goals 8/1
Every account opened will directly benefit your club! Also, bet every week and you will qualify for a free £5 bet each and every week. JOIN NOW!
30 January 1978
Wigan 1-0 Owls
Head to head
One to watch – Callum McManaman
The midfielder made his name at Wigan last season with a number of outstanding performances, both in the Premier League and cup competitions.
McManaman, who has pace and trickery in abundance, scored six goals for the Latics last season and bagged his maiden goal this term last time out in the 3-2 win over Bolton.