In line with Saturday’s family match, the Owls have joined forces with Grainger Games to give away a PS4 to the lucky winner of the half time competition.
Grainger Games, the UK’s leading independent retailer of video games, consoles and gadgets, have just opened their new Trade Nation Superstore on Sheffield High Street.
Trade Nation Superstore will take unwanted gadgets, games and consoles and offer the best ever trade in prices. Although the shop is now open there is a grand opening on Friday morning, where a limited amount of Xbox One and PS4 consoles will be available on a first come, first served basis.
Saturday’s competition will pit two supporters against each other in a race to score as many goals from different locations on the pitch in the quickest possible time.
The winner will take home a very special early Christmas gift in the shape of a brand new PS4!
To be in with a chance to take part on the pitch on Saturday, simply answer the question below and send your name, age, daytime contact number, stand and seat number to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the name of Grainger Games’ new store in Sheffield?
Entries can be made until 2.00pm on Friday 20 December. The two winners to take part in the competition will be notified by phone by 3.00pm.
COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
• Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, its agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
• The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
• Proof of identity and age may be required.
• Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
• All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
• Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
• The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
• The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
• Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
• The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
• Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form printed in the magazine.
• Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
• Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
• Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
• Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
• Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
• The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
• The Promoter is Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, Hillsborough Stadium, Sheffield, S6 1SW.
• In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
• A list of winners will be available by writing to the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
• Where a coupon or token is necessary for entry, residents of Northern Ireland only may send a stamped self addressed envelope to the Promoter for a free copy of such token or coupons
. Entries can be made until 2.00pm on Friday 20th December. Entrants must have a valid ticket for the game. The two winners to take part in the competition will be notified by phone by 3.00pm.