Blackpool v Wednesday
Sky Bet Championship
30 November 2013
Tickets for this Sky Bet Championship fixture have sold out.
Keep up with the action by..
- Listening live this weekend with full match commentary on Wednesday Player.
- Visiting swfc.co.uk for all the news, views and reaction from the Championship clash.
- Following the Owls’ official Twitter account @swfc and have your say using the #swfc hashtag!
- Getting involved on the official SWFC Facebook page at facebook.com/sheffieldwednesday (CLICK HERE
and 'like' our page!).
- Checking out the latest video additions on the club’s official YouTube channel (subscribe for FREE by CLICKING HERE
Owls: Boss Dave Jones has intimated that he may make changes this weekend at Bloomfield Road following defeat to Huddersfield last time out.
Michail Antonio (knee) will be assessed ahead of the game, other the Owls have no further injury or suspension concerns.
Kamil Zayatte (ankle) will remain sidelined and Martin Taylor (ankle) is also ruled out.
Blackpool: Nathan Delfouneso (ankle) is hoping to be recalled to the starting XI having netted twice in a recent second string fixture against Blackburn Rovers.
Manager Paul Ince will return to the Blackpool dugout following the completion of his five-match ban.
The Seasiders have been linked with Wolves midfielder Jamie O’Hara on a loan deal until January.
Latest from Sky Bet
Owls to win 13/5
Owls to win 2-1 11/1
2-2 draw 14/1
Drawing at half time, Owls win the game 7/1
Owls to win by exactly two goals 11/1
Jermaine Johnson to score the first goal 11/1
Matty Fryatt to score a brace 14/1
Every account opened before the end of November will directly benefit your club! Also, bet every week and you will qualify for a free £5 bet each and every week. JOIN NOW
16 April 2013
Blackpool 0-0 Owls
Head to head
One to watch – Ricardo Fuller
The striker signed for Blackpool in August 2013 and has made 13 appearances scoring three goals so far.
Fuller has hit form of late and scored last time out at St Andrews, as Blackpool gained a point in the 1-1 draw with Birmingham.
The Jamaican international has a Premier League pedigree after impressing at Stoke for six years - of which four were in the top flight - where he scored 43 goals in 123 league starts.