Rochdale v Wednesday
FA Cup round four
25 January 2014
Rochdale police advise
Greater Manchester Police and Rochdale Football Club would like to welcome travelling Sheffield Wednesday fans to the Borough of Rochdale.
SWFC fans are reminded that the fixture is ticket only and that seating is allocated to the ticket holder. Can fans please refrain from standing in the aisles as this will provide a safer atmosphere for all fans.
Keep up with the action by...
- Listening live from Spotland with full and EXCLUSIVE online match commentary on Wednesday Player.
- Visiting swfc.co.uk for all the news, views and reaction from the FA Cup clash.
- Following the Owls’ official Twitter account @swfc and have your say using the #swfc hashtag!
- Getting involved on the official SWFC Facebook page ('like' our page today!)
- Checking out the latest video additions on the club’s official YouTube channel
and it's free to subscribe!
- Listening to the latest audio bulletins from the S6 camp on the official SWFC Audioboo channel.
Rochdale: Keith Hill’s side are riding high in League 2, just one point off top spot behind Scunthorpe.
Rochdale caused one of the upsets in round three by defeating Leeds 2-0 on home soil and are in good form with five wins from their last seven games.
Midfielder Jason Kennedy has returned to Spotland from Bradford on loan but is unavailable on Saturday having represented the Bantams in the competition already this season.
Owls: Connor Wickham is unavailable for Wednesday in the FA Cup under the terms of his loan move from Sunderland.
Having stepped up his recovery from a hamstring injury, Giles Coke is back in contention for the cup clash.
Striker Caolan Lavery can also feature for the Owls in this round of the competition.
Last time out in the FA Cup
Wednesday overcame Macclesfield in the replay at Hillsborough 4-1 after the first tie at Moss Rose finished all square. Goals from Chris Maguire, Jacques Maghoma, Jermaine Johnson and Miguel Llera sealed the win.
3 March 2012
Rochdale 0-0 Owls
Head to head
One to watch - Scott Hogan
The prolific striker is Dale’s top scorer this term with 12 goals in all competitions.
With four goals in his last seven games, Hogan is in good form and has proved to be a key player for the Spotland side this term.
Having graduated through Rochdale’s academy, Hogan then joined Halifax and Hyde on free transfers before re-joining Dale in summer 2013. The forward has taken the step up to league football in his stride.