Sheffield Wednesday are currently recruiting for hostesses to join the commercial matchday team here at Hillsborough.
We pride ourselves on providing our sponsors and hospitality guests a top class matchday experience from the moment they arrive and our hostesses are the first point of contact - therefore we are looking for professional, well-presented individuals to join our commercial matchday team.
Our hostesses are passionate about delivering first class customer service and ensure that our guests have a truly memorable matchday experience.
Successful applicants will also help sell non-matchday commercial events and executive trips, therefore need to have the confidence and ability to sell.
Desired skills and experience
- Previous experience as a hostess or hospitality waitress in a top class hospitality environment is preferred (minimum 3 months)
- Candidates must be well-presented, professional and have an outgoing personality
- The ability to sell and promote other non-matchday Commercial Events
- The ability to stay calm and work well under pressure
- A good approach to teamwork and ability to manage a busy hospitality area
- Excellent customer service skills and spoken English required
- Must be able to work Tuesday evening matches, starting from 4.00pm
- Candidates must be flexible in their availability to work as matches are often moved to accommodate live TV schedules
- Candidates must be aged 18 years or over
- Positions are offered for matchdays only, with a typical shift lasting approximately seven hours.
- Management of customer hospitality experience throughout the day
- Pre-opening checks of hospitality lounges and hospitality boxes
- Distribution of matchday programmes and official team sheets
- Directing guests to the appropriate match seats
- Matchday sales targets to be achieved
- For evening games midweek, candidates must be available to start work from 4.00pm
- Competitive rates of pay are offered
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV along with a recent picture via email email@example.com