With the Owls hosting Leeds United for the final home game of the Hillsborough season on Saturday, the club are advising supporters of Wednesday and the Whites on a number issues:
- There will be no turnstile sales on the day. This measure has been taken following consultation with South Yorkshire Police.
- Supporters are advised to purchase their tickets in advance to avoid unnecessary queues on matchday. Where possible, we advise to select the e-ticket option to print at home for ease of purpose.
- The Ticket Office is open until 5.00pm on Friday and from 9.00am on Saturday until kick-off (12.30pm).
- The Owls are producing a special souvenir programme for this fixture – the biggest in the club’s history containing 132 pages and priced at £5.
- Tickets can also be purchased at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop or by telephone on 0871 900 1867 (£2 booking fee per ticket).
- If using the online option, please ensure you are logged in before making your purchase.
- All supporters buying tickets for this fixture must have been on the SWFC database before March 2015.
- Supporters who have opted to collect their tickets can do so from the Ticket Office until 11.00am on Saturday. Thereafter, Kop and North Stand tickets can be collected from Gate 18 and South/Grandstand tickets from Gate 6.
- There will be a minute’s silence before the game to mark the 30th anniversary of the Bradford City Fire Disaster. All supporters are asked to show their respects in a befitting manner.
- Sheffield Wednesday will participate in a ‘Lap of Appreciation’ after the game to show their gratitude for another season of superb backing. All supporters are asked to remain seated at the final whistle and under no circumstances enter the field of play.
- South Yorkshire Police will deploy the CBRN crowd segregation barriers on the Leppings Lane apron at the end of the match. Home supporters in the South Stand and on the Kop will not be able to exit the stadium via Leppings Lane and should leave via Penistone Road or over the bridge onto Parkside Road/Catchbar Lane.
- The Supertram is out of service to and from Hillsborough due to essential maintenance.
- Finally, all supporters are advised to allow plenty of time for their journey ahead of the lunchtime kick-off.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.