Enjoy a top-class hospitality experience at Hillsborough for a special price of just £60+VAT as we take on Birmingham City in the next league game on Tuesday 27 January (kick off 7.45pm).
The special hospitality package for this game hosts a two course carvery, with freshly roasted topside of beef served with seasonal vegetables, roast potatoes and gravy; followed by a delicious hot apple crumble and custard for dessert.
Guests will enjoy a pre-match analysis from Owls Legends David Hirst and Lawrie Madden before taking their seats for the game. Reserved padded match seats are provided in the central section of the South Stand, providing outstanding views of the action.
The full VIP Matchday Hospitality itinerary includes:
• Pre-match two course carvery, with roast beef followed by hot apple crumble and custard
• Tea and coffee served pre match, half time and full time
• Expert analysis from Owls legends David Hirst and Lawrie Madden
• Padded match seat in prime location in the South Stand
• Complimentary copy of the official matchday programme and official teamsheet
• Great pre-match quiz, with the chance to win signed SWFC merchandise
• Dedicated matchday hostess within your lounge
• Matchday betting service provided by official in-stadia betting partner BetBright
• One parking space in Hillsborough car park per booking
• Fully stocked cash bar facility available throughout the evening
The hospitality offer is provided in The Sheridan Suite. Hospitality places are available now and expected to sell very quickly, therefore supporters are advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
To book your VIP places or for further information, please contact our hospitality team on 0871 995 1867 (option 3) or email firstname.lastname@example.org