The Owls’ official matchday programme has won its second national award inside two weeks.
‘Wednesday’ has been voted the Best Sky Bet Championship Programme for 2015/16 in the Midlands Programme Club annual awards.
The award comes hot on the heels of the Northern Programme Club naming ‘Wednesday’ Programme of the Month for September following the club’s special edition tribute to the late Ron Springett.
Listed below is exactly why the Midlands Programme Club judges singled out the regular edition of ‘Wednesday’ as the Championship winner for 2015/16:
* No nonsense cover - not full of sponsors logos like most other issues, simple and straightforward
* Great photography action shots throughout the programme
* Minimal advertising within the programme
* Loved the overall lay-out and the free-flowing articles
* 84 pages of relevant interesting information
* Excellent blend of pictures, statistics and features
* Really enjoyed the Wednesday on Wednesday feature
* Very impressed with the feature detailing the opposition
* Community and Grassroots pages very relevant for fans
* Great value for money at £3 and a great read
Sheffield Wednesday would like to thank its loyal army of readers and talented contributors, all at publishing partners O Publishing and Media, and, of course, the Midlands Programme Club for this fantastic recognition.
The next edition of ‘Wednesday’ is out this coming Saturday, 21 November for the visit of Huddersfield Town.
As usual, the programme is priced just £3 and available around all points of Hillsborough.