Owls fans are invited to enjoy outstanding matchday hospitality for next Saturday’s Sky Bet Championship game against Hull City at Hillsborough in the new format Sheridan Suite for just £75+VAT.
This season, we have revised the pre-match offering in the Sheridan Suite and will provide a delicious brunch menu next weekend for the early kick-off.
Guests will also have the opportunity to hear from ex-Owls stars David Hirst and Lawrie Madden ahead of the Tigers game, providing their thoughts on the contest ahead.
As kick-off approaches, Sheridan Suite guests make their way to the South Stand from where they watch the game. Guests have the opportunity to upgrade their match seat to a padded executive seats if required.
The full Sheridan Suite hospitality package includes:
• Delicious brunch menu
• South Stand match seats with option to upgrade to executive padded match seats
• Fully stocked cash bar facility available throughout the evening
• Complimentary matchday programmes and teamsheets for each guest
• Dedicated lounge host or hostess and opportunity to meet former Owls stars
• Freshly brewed Yorkshire Tea and coffee served at half time
• Licensed betting facility
• Reserved car parking, one space per two guests
Hospitality packages in the Sheridan Suite are now available for the Hull game for just £75+VAT
To find out more about the new Sheridan Suite hospitality package and how you can enjoy VIP hospitality the Wednesday Way please contact a member of our team on 0871 995 1867 (option three) or email: email@example.com and we will arrange to call you back.
We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to Hillsborough.