Sheffield Wednesday are seeking to appoint a Head of Ticketing to help maximise revenue and attendance through matchday ticket sales, Season Tickets and Club Memberships.
The successful candidate will possess strong leadership skills and sales experience gained within a busy ticket office or box office environment.
The club currently operates SEE360 ticketing software and previous knowledge of this system would be desirable although not essential.
The role has responsibility to exceed set budgeted sales. Hours or work are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and all home matchdays, while flexibility is essential to fulfil the needs and requirements of the role.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee the daily management of the ticket office, online ticket sales function and liaison with team leaders at customer call centre
• Lead a team of ticket office staff who are sales focused and are all working together to achieve ticket sales, budgets and targets
• Create pro-active sales and marketing campaigns, delivering outbound sales call campaigns and marketing activity to support ticket and Membership sales
• Responsibility to ensure that ticket office information is publicised through all club channels, ensuring fans are aware of future games, kick-off times and ticket prices
• Management of SEE360 ticketing platform and CRM system
• Primary point of contact for club’s access control system with TEAMCARD
• Working closely with Chief Operating Officer and Senior Management team to explore innovative ways to drive ticketing revenues
• Responsibility for official Ticket Office Twitter account @swfcTICKETS – maintenance and interaction with supporters
• Manage ticket office email accounts and first response to escalated customer ticket enquiries and complaints
• Liaison with local companies, grassroots junior groups and universities
• Main point of contact with Disabled Supporters Club and ability to attend specific meetings on behalf of the club
• Responsibility to define structure of Club Membership scheme, providing the board with detailed analysis and recommendations on Membership tiers and customer benefits
• Ensure Membership benefits and priority windows are communicated and delivered to club Members
• In conjunction with the Chief Operating Officer and the Marketing Department create effective eye-catching and innovative marketing and promotional campaigns throughout the year to assist in achieving maximum Membership sales
• Manage and oversee outbound campaign to maximise Membership sales
REPORTING, DATA & ANALYSIS
• Provide detailed sales reports and analysis of match ticket sales ahead of each game, providing forecasts of attendance
• Create bespoke data reports and marketing lists using the ticketing software to support outbound ticket marketing campaigns
• Provide detailed gate statements for all fixtures for submission to the Football League
• Providing detailed Membership sales analysis reports and insight into buying patterns
• Work in conjunction with the senior management team to compile an annual ticket office budget for sales, cost of sales and all other associated costs
To apply for this position, please send your CV along with a covering letter including your current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 30 October 2015