Sheffield Wednesday FC are inviting applications to join our matchday catering operation.
Reporting to the Retail Stadium Catering Manager, the successful candidates will be a part of a team with the aim of providing first class customer service to our supporters.
They will act as ambassadors of the club at all times, providing a warm, friendly and welcoming service.
Staff will work closely with Stand Managers to serve a range of hot and cold food and drinks and alcohol to both home and visiting fans.
Because of the nature of the role, you will be expected to commit to working all home league and cup matches.
There may also be opportunities to work other club events that take place throughout the year. Staff will be notified of these events as they arise.
Whilst experience is not essential, successful applicants will benefit from having worked in a fast-paced customer service environment.
What we are looking for:
• Dedicated, enthusiastic and reliable team players
• Previous catering experience, but this is not essential as full training will be provided
• An understanding of food hygiene and customer service
• The ability to accurately process information/merchandise through the till system with a good standard of numeracy
• Excellent customer service skills
• First class communication skills with the ability to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
• The ability to work well as part of a team whilst showing initiative when required.
Due to alcohol licensing laws, applicant must be aged over 18.
Some uniform will be provided.
All wages are paid on a matchday rate basis (figures based on a four-hour shift):
Under 18s £21.50
Under 21s £26.50
Under 24s £31.50
Applications will be accepted via CV and covering letter, demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Staff Co-ordinator Kaye Peck at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make the subject heading KIOSK VACANCY
Sheffield Wednesday FC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.