Three points is not the only priority on Saturday when the Owls host QPR in our first home league game of the season.
Indeed, making sure everyone goes home safe is the most important result.
The Owls have been working closely with the police and the EFL over the summer to review security at Hillsborough. Now we are asking you to do your bit.
Following the dreadful Manchester Arena bombing in May, stadium managers from EFL clubs have been briefed by counter terrorism police.
It is vital that everyone - players, staff and supporters - remain vigilant and report any concerns to stewards or police.
Attacks might be rare, and the chance of you being caught up in one unlikely, but the message is #ActionCountersTerrorism.
Here's a quick reminder of what you can do to help keep yourself and others safe:
• Arrive early, allowing more time for security checks
• Minimise what you carry, fewer bag searches will speed up entry to the ground
• Be vigilant at all times and if you see anything suspicious, tell a steward right away
• If you see anything that could pose an immediate threat to safety, call 999
• In an emergency, listen to the Public Address instructions and follow them
• If told to evacuate, do so immediately, do not wait around to film events on your mobile
• Move right away from the stadium as quickly as possible for your safety and to allow clear access for any emergency vehicles
• Once you are safe, follow the local police force on Twitter for updates
Thank you for your co-operation.