The Owls are pleased to offer a family-orientated hospitality experience of a superb two-course carvery package in the Springett and Charlton Suite for our home game with Newcastle on Saturday 8 April (5.30pm).
Located in the South Stand on Executive Level Three, guests can select from a choice of delicious roast meats accompanied by seasonal vegetables followed by a range of desserts.
Executive match seats are provided adjacent to the media gallery in the front rows of the Grandstand, providing spectacular views of the Hillsborough pitch.
This package is ideal for families as access to the Grandstand seats also allows our younger supporters to enjoy the range of kids’ activities that take place in the nearby Family Zone.
- Delicious two-course carvery meal, main course and dessert
- Padded match seats located in the front rows of the Grandstand, adjacent to the media gallery
- Cash bar facility available throughout the day
- Complimentary copy of the official matchday programme
- Complimentary copy of the official team sheet
- Pre-match and post-match analysis from Owls legends
- Freshly brewed Yorkshire tea and coffee at half time
- Licensed betting facility
To book VIP Hospitality the ‘Wednesday Way’ please call our dedicated corporate team on 0114 324 0849 or email: email@example.com