We are currently seeking an SIA licensed security officer to be employed at the club’s Middlewood Road training ground, covering shifts from 06.00am -14.00pm, 14.00pm - 22.00pm and 10.00am - 06.00pm.
As this is a customer facing role at a high profile venue, we are looking for a security guard who can combine high levels of security with excellent customer service skills, always being alert and striving to exceed customer expectations.
The role will involve the management of gates, deliveries, access control and safety monitoring tasks. You will perform these duties in a professional manner, never over-promising and under-delivering.
• Meet and greet all staff and visitors upon arrival with the object of controlling/monitoring access to the training ground
• Register all visitors to the training ground as required
• Control and monitor vehicle access to the training ground
• Allocate spaces and monitor the car park
• Take instruction from management and work as part of a team
• Use initiative to complete tasks without supervision
• Control the distribution/collection of keys and radios to staff and contractors
• Monitor CCTV for security alerts and unusual activity, ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Act
• Undertake random patrols to ensure the site is secure
• Be courteous and helpful to staff and visitors
• Monitor the fire alarm and intruder alarm systems for any emergency concerns
• Advise the section manager of any security or maintenance concerns as they arise
• Maintain a high standard of discipline and appearance
• Complete and maintain all paperwork including sign-in sheets, check sheets, accident book and incident logs
• Take personal responsibility and ownership for ensuring that customer service quality is never compromised
• Be first aid trained
Job Type: Permanent contract
• Security: One year
Required licence or certification
• SIA License
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org