With Father’s Day just around the corner, we have an extra special guest with us at Hillsborough to help celebrate on Sunday!
Taking place in the club’s 1867 Lounge, football freestyle champion and 19-time Guinness World Record holder Ash Randall will be on hand to show us his record-breaking skills!
Guests will arrive from 12.30pm before the show from Ash gets underway just before 1.00pm.
Kicking off with a dazzling display of freestyle skills from the expert - there will also be opportunity later in the afternoon to show your skills too, with prizes to be won!
A superb three-course lunch and mini stadium tour will follow, after which time Ash will run freestyle skill workshops, where everyone is welcome to get involved!
CLICK HERE to view our Father’s Day menu.
The event is priced at £25 for adults and £9.95 for children (under 2s are free of charge).
To book your place and surprise dad, or for more information, please call 03700 20 1867 (option 4) or email email@example.com.
In case you’re not convinced by Ash’s credentials, take a look at this record-breaking video of ‘the longest time to juggle a football using the soles of the feet on a moving car!’
Ash’s achievements include:
- Juggling a football for 13.1 miles during Cardiff Half Marathon.
- Climbing 42 floors and 932 stairs while balancing a football on the back up Tower 42.
- Breaking a Guinness World Record on live TV in China in from of over 50 million people.
- Juggling a football on the roof of a moving car down the Cardiff Airport runway to set a new Guinness World Record.
- Performed in over 30 countries around the world.
- UK Freestyle Champion with, Pringles, Gillette, Seat, PES & ITV.
- Appeared in a Bollywood movie football free styling with one of Bollywood’s biggest stars Shahrukh Khan.
- Ambassador for social inclusion charity Street Football Wales.
- Speaker and performance at TEDx event.
- Invited to perform at a charity football game alongside one of the world's biggest bands, One Direction.