Sheffield Wednesday are reminding supporters that Friday’s Yorkshire derby between the Owls and Leeds at Hillsborough is all-ticket for home and away fans.
There will be no ticket sales on the turnstiles or the South Stand Ticket Office.
Tickets on the night will remain available for home supporters from the main Ticket Office but fans are urged to purchase their tickets in advance.
Sale restrictions are in place for this fixture and tickets are only available to supporters who have been registered on the SWFC database prior to 1 July 2018.
- Please refrain from purchasing tickets for visiting supporters
- There will be no exit via Leppings Lane after the final whistle
- Expect delays and road closures in surrounding areas of the stadium
- Do not travel without a valid match ticket
- There will be no alcohol on sale before the game or at half time inside the stadium
- Expect delays leaving the stadium after the final whistle
- Searches may be conducted on entry
- Food and drink cannot be brought into the stadium
- Bottle tops will be removed from all drinks purchased from concourse outlets
Thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to welcoming you to Hillsborough.