The Owls face Premier League Brighton in the third round of the Emirates FA Cup on Saturday 4 January and we are pleased to offer a very limited number of supporters a fantastic opportunity to travel to and follow the game in the most special of ways.
The Wednesday contingent will fly into London Gatwick on Friday 3 January and guests have the unique opportunity to join the flight and stay in the players’ hotel before enjoying first class hospitality at the AMEX before the cup clash.
Upon arrival at Gatwick, you will travel to the team hotel in Brighton with your own private transfer and from that point, the remainder of the day is yours to enjoy in the popular seaside town.
The next morning on game day, a buffet-style breakfast in the hotel is served before travelling to the stadium to enjoy superb pre-match hospitality at the AMEX.
The best executive seats will be your vantage point for all the action and once the game is over, guests will travel to Gatwick by private transfer to return home with the players.
As a final bonus for this fantastic package, each guest will receive a match-worn shirt from a player that can be signed on the return air journey!
This unique opportunity includes the following:
• Private flight from Doncaster to Gatwick with the Owls’ first team squad
• Private transfer to hotel in Brighton
• Free time to explore Brighton on Friday night and Saturday morning
• Overnight stay in the players’ hotel
• Buffet-style breakfast
• Private transfer to the stadium
• Three-course pre-match meal with inclusive bar
• Premium executive seating to watch the match
• Tea and coffee at half time
• Refreshments with tea and coffee at full time
• Official matchday programme
• Private transfer back to Gatwick
• Return flight to Doncaster with the players
• A match-worn shirt which can be signed on the plane
Priced at £1,299+VAT per person, places are extremely limited and available on a first come, first served basis by calling our commercial team on 03700 201867 (option 3) or email email@example.com.