• Saturday 26 October
• Sheffield Wednesday v Leeds United
• Kick-off: 12:30pm
• Visiting coaches: 30
• Visiting supporters: 4,700
• Attendance: 28,000
Traffic management information
• Penistone Road North - single lane closure. Approximately 11.00am to kick-off
• Catch Bar Lane/Leppings Lane junction - closed to all inbound and outbound traffic. Residents please use the access point from the Leppings Lane/Penistone Road junction. 11.00am to post-match.
• Penistone Road/Leppings Lane junction - closed to incoming traffic, with the exception of residents and businesses on Leppings Lane, Vere Road, Fielding Road, Bickerton Road, Leake Road, Farndale Road, Eskdale Road, Eskdale Close and Shenstone Road. Approx. 11.00am - post match.
• Leppings Lane (between Vere Road and Catch Bar Lane) – closed to all through traffic. 11am to post match.
• Leppings Lane - full closure to all inbound and outbound traffic from final whistle until approximately 30 minutes after the game.
• Penistone Road (between Herries Road South and Leppings Lane) closed in both directions between 2.00pm and 3.00pm.
• Diversion route for Penistone Road closure is Herries Road/Herries Road South
Residents and business access
• All inbound/outbound movement must come through the Penistone Road/Leppings Lane access point
• A traffic management marshall will ask which street you live in and allow access. This is to prevent through traffic to the Catch Bar Lane end of Leppings Lane
• No vehicle movement is permitted for 30 minutes after final whistle.
• Unrestricted access will be given to emergency services at all times
Local bus travel
Please contact the local bus companies for information regarding their matchday service.
• SWFC main switchboard – 03700 201867 (option 7)
• Email: email@example.com
• Saturday 9 November
• Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City
• Kick-off 3:00pm