The Owls Megastore is now reopen following the extended period of closure during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Opening hours will be phased initially, from 10.00am to 4.00pm Monday to Saturday.
Supporters should note procedural changes to ensure the safest environment in the Megastore:
• The number of supporters allowed entry at one time is restricted to allow for appropriate social distancing
• Anyone who enters the store must have their temperature taken, sufficiently sanitise, wear a face covering at all times and leave their name and contact telephone number
• Face coverings, gloves and visors will be made available for members of staff
Entry to the Megastore is via the front doors and exit from the side doors. Perspex screens have been erected at the counters, where payments should be made by debit or credit card only, with contactless method preferred.
Shirt printing is currently available for non-worn shirts with tags still attached only. The dressing room is closed and any item of clothing must not be tried on.
Supporters are reminded that the pre-order of 2020/21 official replica shirts is strictly via the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop.
All 2019/20 Season Ticket holders who opted for the following as their rebate now have retail points loaded to their cards ready to redeem:
• Option 1 (iFollow Bundle including £25 retail points and £25 ticket voucher)
• Option 5 (50% refund value on retail points 50% as a ticket voucher)
• Option 6 (100% refund value on retail points)
In addition, any WednesdayCard points gained during the 2019/20 season (June 2019 to May 2020) have been rolled over and remain active as the Megastore was closed for a number of months.
Please note, the club’s store in Meadowhall remains closed.
Thank you for your support and understanding of the new procedures in place.