2020/21 Season Ticket holders can now apply for an iFollow pass for our home game with Reading on Wednesday 2 December.
Supporters should note that as this fixture is televised by Sky Sports, there is no standard iFollow coverage and the process is different to previous home games.
Season Ticket holders have until 4.00pm on Monday 30 November to apply for their access, which is earlier than the usual iFollow pass deadline.
Please note that no regular codes will be issued for this fixture and supporters should ensure that the email address used to log into your iFollow account is the same email address registered with tickets.swfc.co.uk
Current Season Ticket holders over 18 can apply for passes on a home match by match basis and have the £10 value deducted from any Season Ticket credit at the end of the campaign.
How do I apply for the pass?
1) Visit tickets.swfc.co.uk
2) Sign in with your client ID and password (top right of screen)
3) Once logged in go to the Tickets & Travel drop down menu (left hand side)
4) Click on 2020/21 iFollow Match Passes
5) Under the event called: iFollow Pass: Owls v Reading – click ‘add’
6) Enter the quantity of number of passes requested (one per 2020/21 Season Ticket holder over 18)
7) Click ‘add to basket’
8) If selecting more than one pass ensure you assign the owner (click the pencil next to your name) of the other tickets to a valid over 18 2020/21 Season Ticket holder.
9) Once all assigned (if purchasing more than one) – click ‘proceed to checkout’
10) Tick the terms and conditions box
11) Press ‘submit’ and your order is complete
12) You will then receive an email confirmation
What will happen then?
Your email address will then securely be sent to the EFL who will then cross reference with the iFollow accounts and assign access to each account, you will not receive a code for this fixture.
On the matchday you simply log into that iFollow account in order to access.
Please note that your data will be passed to EFL Digital for the sole purpose of providing access to iFollow. If you do not wish your data to be passed, reply by return to excise you from the list.
iFollow is compatible on mobile, desktop, app and tablet. The recommended browsers are Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
If using the iFollow app, please ensure you install the required updates to ensure access to the live stream.
Please do not reply to this email address as it is for outbound emails only.
Thank you for your support.