The Owls have so far been able to offer iFollow match codes for all home games, and next Wednesday's trip to Swansea is one of the select away evening fixtures where passes are also available for Season Ticket holders.
Current Season Ticket holders over 18 can apply for codes on a home match by match basis as well as selected evening away fixtures and have the £10 value deducted from any Season Ticket credit at the end of the campaign.
Season Ticket holders must apply before 4.00pm on Wednesday 25 November to guarantee access for the Swansea v Owls fixture.
How do I apply for the code?
1) Visit tickets.swfc.co.uk
2) Sign in with your client ID and password (top right of screen)
3) Once logged in go to the Tickets & Travel drop down menu (left hand side)
4) Click on 2020/21 iFollow match passes
5) Under the event called: iFollow Pass: Swansea City v Owls – click ‘add’
6) Enter the quantity of number of passes requested (one per 2020/21 Season Ticket holder over 18)
7) Click ‘add to basket’
8) If selecting more than one code ensure you assign the owner (click the pencil next to your name) of the other tickets to a valid over 18 2020/21 Season Ticket holder – please note the code will be sent to their email address on their account.
9) Once all assigned (if purchasing more than one) – click ‘proceed to checkout’
10) Tick the terms and conditions box
11) Press ‘submit’ and your order is complete
12) You will then receive an email confirmation
What will happen then?
The club will email you a specific promotional code at least 24 hours before the fixture with instructions on how to apply your code to the iFollow site ahead of next Wednesday’s game.
Supporters are advised to ensure your iFollow access details are up to date (please note this is separate to the ticketing site) to ensure you can log-in ahead of inputting your promo code.
If you have forgotten your password, please request a new password to be issued. Full instructions on how to apply the code will be sent with your email from the club.
iFollow is compatible on mobile, desktop, app and tablet. The recommended browsers are Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
If using the iFollow app, please install the required updates to ensure access to the live stream.