You may not be able to be with us right now in the stadium but courtesy of a unique mascot opportunity, the Owls are offering supporters of all ages a virtual experience to remember!
We are traversing the decades, with the package available to junior Owls all the way through to senior Wednesdayites.
So whether a birthday treat or just a special way to bring SWFC closer to home during these challenging times, the Virtual Mascot has something for everyone of a blue and white persuasion.
The package has a range of treats, including the chance to see the boom of Zoom by taking part in a bespoke pre-match press conference!
Mementos from the day itself include a warm welcome on our official Twitter account @swfc and a personalised certificate commemorating the match signed by a player of the Virtual Mascot’s choice and manager Garry Monk.
The package is priced just £99 and comprises:
• Pre-match Zoom press conference with two Wednesday players
• Welcome matchday message with photo and personal details at @swfc twitter
• Name and age on LEDs during the game
• Access to the live stream from home
• Video message from mascot’s favourite player
• Certificate with picture signed by mascot’s favourite player and Garry Monk
The first Virtual Mascot experiences are available now for our home games against Bournemouth, Millwall, Stoke and Reading – please email: email@example.com to book.