2020/21 Season Ticket holders can now apply for an iFollow pass for Saturday’s home fixture against Watford.
As communicated last week, current Season Ticket holders over 18 can apply for codes on a home match by match basis and have the £10 value deducted from any Season Ticket credit owed at the end of the season.
Season Ticket holders must apply for codes before 4.00pm this Friday, 18 September to guarantee access for this weekend.
How do I apply for the code?
1) Visit tickets.swfc.co.uk
2) Sign in with your client ID and password (top right of screen)
3) Once logged in go to the Tickets & Travel drop down menu (left hand side)
4) Click on 2020/21 iFollow Match Passes
5) Under the event called: iFollow Pass: Owls v Watford – click ‘add’
6) Enter the quantity of number of passes requested (one per 2020/21 Season Ticket holder over 18)
7) Click ‘add to basket’
8) If selecting more than one code ensure you assign the owner (click the pencil next to your name) of the other tickets to a valid over 18 2020/21 Season Ticket holder
9) Once all assigned (if purchasing more than one) – click ‘proceed to checkout’
10) Tick the terms and conditions box
11) Press ‘submit’ and your order is complete
12) You will then receive an email confirmation
What will happen then?
The club will email you a specific promotional code at least 24 hours before the fixture with instructions on how to apply your code to the iFollow site ahead of Saturday’s game.
Supporters are advised to ensure your iFollow access details are up to date (please note this is separate to the ticketing site) to ensure you can log-in ahead of inputting your promo code.
If you have forgotten your password, please request a new password to be issued.
Full instructions on how to apply the code will be sent with your email from the club.
iFollow is compatible on mobile, desktop, app and tablet. The recommended browsers are Chrome, Safari and Firefox. If using the iFollow app, please ensure you install the required updates to ensure access to the live stream.