Sheffield Wednesday are seeking to recruit a Lead Physical Performance Coach.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include;
• The delivery and development of sports science analysis for athletes.
• Working with all staff to capture and database key player profiling metrics.
• The planning, developing and delivering of rehabilitation plans to injured athletes.
• Assisting the Head of Medicine and Sports Science with generating performance insights for all 1st team players.
• Working within the club to create a World Class high-performance environment.
For a full job description, including role summaries, key responsibilities, tasks and activities, qualifications, experience and skills and abilities CLICK HERE.
All CV’s should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 25 September.