Season Ticket holders are reminded that the deadline for an iFollow match pass for our home clash with Nottingham Forest is 3.00pm today.
As this fixture is being televised by Sky Sports, there is no regular iFollow coverage and the process is different to previous home games.
2020/21 Season Ticket holders have until 3.00pm to apply for access, which is earlier than usual for the iFollow pass deadline.
Please note that no regular codes will be issued for this fixture and supporters need to ensure that the email address used to log into your iFollow account is the same email address registered with tickets.swfc.co.uk. The full process is explained below.
Current Season Ticket holders over 18 can apply for passes on a home match by match basis and have the £10 value deducted from any Season Ticket credit at the end of the campaign.
How do I apply for the pass?
1) Visit tickets.swfc.co.uk
2) Sign in with your client ID and password (top right of screen)
3) Once logged in go to the Tickets & Travel drop down menu (left hand side)
4) Click on 2020/21 iFollow Match Passes
5) Under the event called: iFollow Pass: Owls v Nottingham Forest – click ‘add’
6) Enter the quantity of passes requested (one per 2020/21 Season Ticket holder over 18)
7) Click ‘add to basket’
8) If selecting more than one pass ensure you assign the owner (click the pencil next to your name) of the other tickets to a valid over 18 2020/21 Season Ticket holder.
9) Once all assigned (if purchasing more than one) – click ‘proceed to checkout’
10) Tick the terms and conditions box
11) Press ‘submit’ and your order is complete
12) You will then receive an email confirmation
What will happen then?
Your email address will be securely sent to the EFL who will cross reference with the iFollow accounts and assign access to each account. You will not receive a code for this fixture.
On the matchday, simply log in to your iFollow account in order to access the game.
Please note that your data will be passed to EFL Digital for the sole purpose of providing access to iFollow, which is compatible on mobile, desktop, app and tablet.
Recommended browsers are Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
If using the iFollow app, please ensure you install the required updates to ensure access to the live stream.