Sheffield Wednesday make the long trip to Exeter this weekend in the third round of the FA Cup.
We turn our focus to the famous old competition after a productive spell in the Championship that has yielded 10 points from a possible 12 and has seen us climb out of the relegation zone.
Here are some key match details to note ahead of the third round clash.
- The game will take place at Exeter’s St James’ Park, 3.00pm kick-off.
- In the event the game is drawn after 90 minutes, a period of 30 minutes extra time will be played.
- Should the score remain level after extra time, the game will be decided on the day by penalties.
- Live coverage will be broadcast on BT Sport Extra 5.
- There will be no live pictures on iFollow this weekend but live commentary will be provided on iFollow in partnership with BBC Radio Sheffield
Our opponents: Exeter City
The Grecians are currently 10th in League Two but well placed to climb the table with several games in hand over those immediately above.
Their form heading into the cup clash is mixed; a win (5-0 v Tranmere), a defeat (1-2 v Harrogate) and a draw (1-1 v Forest Green).
In terms of Exeter’s route to the third round, the Grecians overcame Fylde 2-1 on home soil back in early November and then defeated Gillingham 3-2 on the road last month.