Season Ticket holders can now apply for an iFollow pass for our home game with Norwich City on Sunday 14 March.
Supporters should note that as this fixture is televised by Sky Sports, there is no standard iFollow coverage and the process is different to previous home games for Season Ticket holders.
Season Ticket holders have until 4.00pm on Thursday 11 March to apply for their access, which is earlier than usual for the iFollow pass deadline.
Please note that no regular codes will be issued for this fixture and supporters need to ensure that the email address used to log into your iFollow account is the same email address registered with tickets.swfc.co.uk. Full process explained below.
Current Season Ticket holders over 18 can apply for passes on a home match by match basis and have the £10 value deducted from any Season Ticket credit at the end of the campaign.
How do I apply for the pass?
1) Visit tickets.swfc.co.uk
2) Sign in with your client ID and password (top right of screen)
3) Once logged in go to the Tickets & Travel drop down menu (left hand side)
4) Click on 2020/21 iFollow Match Passes
5) Under the event called: iFollow Pass: Owls v Norwich City – click ‘add’
6) Enter the quantity of passes requested (one per 2020/21 Season Ticket holder over 18)
7) Click ‘add to basket’
8) If selecting more than one pass ensure you assign the owner (click the pencil next to your name) of the other tickets to a valid over 18 2020/21 Season Ticket holder.
9) Once all assigned (if purchasing more than one) – click ‘proceed to checkout’
10) Tick the terms and conditions box
11) Press ‘submit’ and your order is complete
12) You will then receive an email confirmation
What will happen then?
Your email address will be securely sent to the EFL who will cross reference with the iFollow accounts and assign access to each account. You will not receive a code for this fixture.
On the matchday, simply log in to your iFollow account in order to access the fixture.
iFollow is compatible on mobile, desktop, app and tablet. The recommended browsers are Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
If using the iFollow app, please ensure you install the required updates to ensure access to the live stream.