Following supporter feedback prior to and during the Fans Forum held on Monday evening with Club Chairman Dejphon Chansiri we can now confirm that a second tier of Membership is available to all fans to purchase.
The new Adult Silver Membership will be priced at the 2017/18 price of £50 and will offer Members the following benefits:
• £5 off every league home fixture
• A voucher for the Club Shop for up to £45 of savings
• Priority away ticket booking ahead of Silver Membership
• Priority booking period on home games
Silver membership will not include the following, which is included in the original now Gold Membership offering:
• Any double discount fixtures
• The membership day v Preston discounted ticket offer
• £180 of Club Shop vouchers
• Priority away ticket booking ahead of Gold Membership
Junior Silver Memberships will be priced at £25 and offer Junior Under 11s tickets for £5 to every league fixture, whilst Under 17s will have access to tickets for £10 at every league fixture.
Armed Forces and Student Sliver Memberships will be priced at £40, which offers access to the concessionary priced tickets for all games.
Both levels of Membership are available to purchase from the Online Store and at the Megastore.
Supporters who have already purchased the original membership but wish to downgrade can do so by visiting the Megastore from Monday 13 August onwards.
Thank you for your support.