The Sheffield Wednesday Community Programme are seeking to recruit a Premier League kicks coordinator.
The purpose of the role is to implement the SWFCCP Premier League Kick’s project which is aimed at young people aged eight-19 years in and around Sheffield.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- To be an ambassador of SWFCCP by supporting us in narrowing the gap of disadvantage within Sheffield by working at the heart of the community; offering excellent customer service at all times and upholding the professional image of SWFC and SWFCCP
- To further develop the already successful Premier League Kicks project within Sheffield, ensuring all sessions are staffed, participant data is collected and sessions are of a high quality
- To oversee the planning, implementation, development and delivery of the brand new Premier League Kicks Discretionary Fund, working with severely disadvantaged young people.
- To ensure all participant data is logged as set out in the requirements by the Premier League in relation to any associated projects/programmes.
- To represent Premier League Kicks and SWFCCP at relevant activities and to develop networks with other agencies involved in sport and youth work in Sheffield and surrounding boroughs.
- To enable as many young people to have the opportunity to take part in the programme and deliver high quality sport and positive activity sessions.
- To effectively engage with hard-to-reach young people at sessions, whilst acting as a role model and a blueprint for best practice.
- To perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of SWFCCP.
- To represent SWFCCP at any relevant activities/events.
- Project planning and implementation
- At least five years of working with hard to reach young people
- A nationally recognised qualification in youth & community work, or a recognised equivalent
- Level 2 coaching qualification in any sport or working towards
- Level 1 in a number of other sports
- Qualified to Level 3 in Youth and Community
- Qualified in first aid
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
The closing date for applications is Monday 19 July.